Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Fun Times With Photoshop!

Welcome back everyone!
It's the new year and time to fly back into the realm of games. Woo-hoo!
Now, as homework starts to slowly be added to our steadily increasing work flow, and the want to actually post something up once again on my blog increases, I decided to bring forth what I started working on the Friday before classes began. It's not done, however so far this one is rather fun to work on.

For those of you who play Skyrim and know of the species in this game, and played the variety of quest lines available for the player, you already know about the Werewolf transformation as well as the Argonian Species. Now, when you put those two species together (a mammal and a humanoid lizard), they don't really match. Since I play as an Argonian Female, I found it strange that she transformed into a standard werewolf like any of the other races. However it was quite hilarious to me. A reptile turns mammal in the moonlight, and is the only one in that Circle who is a reptile that can. So, I started thinking: What would she REALLY look like if she were to turn into a were creature. So, I'm playing around with the idea.

Now, what I have currently is still just a sketch. I want to add quite a bit more, however this will be added after I do the nice and pretty shading that always gives things that nice pop. Much like what we have done in Drawing Fundamentals last semester. Either way, this will be a fun experiment and a test of how much I enjoy drawing monsters as well as staying true to that realm.


Now enjoy the video. It would probably look much better on YouTUBE, so feel free to go straight there as well.


Anyway, I will be posting many more things as times goes on. Mostly progress reports and comments on how awesome things are going. Woo~

No comments:

Post a Comment