Monday, January 25, 2016

Get a Load of This!

You're not going to get away with this!

Away from seeing some sculpts that is. Hey guys, it's that time again, and this time I get to show off some sculpts! *throws confetti* 

This here are 4 body type concepts for the 2D/3D course that is also tied into some fun concepts for a possible Main Boss for the Capstone game: LeyLines. Woo!

Now, the reason I have two images here is because I couldn't choose between the two shader styles when I rendered them. SkinShader4 is commonly used for clean renders, though it seems some of the smaller details gets lost with that one. While the second one I enjoyed more since it looked more like a drawing, a style we were thinking about trying to implement in our 3D game.

So of course the second image is my personal favorite, especially with how simplistic these monsters look. It just has a greater pop to them in my opinion. But, I guess I will see when class starts. xD

4 Body Type Sculpt. Main Boss Concepts. SkinShade4 Material.
4 Body Type Sculpt. Main Boss Concepts. MatCapPearlCavity Material.

Anyway! Enjoy!

Next will be to make 3 variants of each body type, leaving a whopping 12 character concepts to play with. Yowza!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice work. I would reduce the size of your font a bit. I would lighten up the background a bit. (You can do this in Photoshop or change it in the Document area of ZBrush. Use the Back, Boarder and boarder 2 buttons.) I would loose the horn from design B and go for an even more snake like body. I really enjoy the designs and like the more illustrated look for the bottom renders.

    ReplyDelete