Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Let's Get Down to Business!

To Control...the World!

Hey guys!
More work to be posted, though nothing to special. Just a reposing in ZBrush for homework.

I guess it came out alright. Had quite a few problems along the way (mostly ZBrush crashing or doing very strange things), but I think it came out okay. Only time will tell when class starts later today. c=

For now, just look at this lizard person trying to look...interesting.

Pose Screen Capture. Zbrush.


In class rendered posed character sheet, ZBrush Rendered. 


This is only one part of the assignment. Next will be to do the same thing...but in Maya and transferring it over into ZBrush to render it onto the High Res Mesh. I think I'm going to like that one a little more.

Update:
Looks like everything is complete now. It was so much more fun to pose using Maya with the Weighted Skeleton. Once imported into ZBrush, only had to do very minor tweaks here and there to give it that perfect High Res look. 
I wanted to put up the stand, but it got misaligned heavily and when attempting to put it back together, strange things happened. So, I settled for this guy only. I think it came out pretty nicely.  
11x17 Character Pose Sheet.
 
 
Character Sheet, Maya to ZBrush render

1 comment:

  1. Very nice work, the only thing I could suggest is to paint over in Photoshop to make the lighting feel like your own, and you could do something with the background, but the work turned out really nice! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete