Monday, February 8, 2016

Monsters Galore!


So many sculpts! So little time!
Time for more updates, and not one that's all too special yet.
This time, class requires to play around with Mesh Inserts. Now, having already so many polys in ZBRush, the program wasn't exactly enjoying that little concept too much. Buuut, after hours worth of ZRemesher, I was finally able to adding Crystals (my mesh insert).  
Now that I think about it, I probably could have added even more. Though, as it stands now, it has a good basis towards what the team was deciding for the main boss.

First up, a painted over version of my previous render. Due to time, I decided to focus more on the hash renderings over the cell shaded look (something we were thinking of trying to implement in the full game) as well as highlighting the Crystals, eyes and mouth. Since these parts are the main sections that will obviously show a change, I thought it would be a good idea to color those and leave the body the basic color. 

Painted Additions of previous ZBRush Rendering. Let's make those crystals shine!
ZBrush Rendering. Let's show off that line work!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying the look, just want to change the camera view back to where we were at before.

    ReplyDelete