Sunday, February 14, 2016

Poisonous Creatures

Watch out for that venom!
Not that these guys are venomous to say the least. But they will give you a bad time for sure. 
Another post, another update. This time some final renders for the very three (3) that was chosen last week. Now, I do know that I did not change them all to much. I worked with adding more crystals to have more of that corruption look these guys are supposed to have. Being engorged with mystical crystal power would do this sort of change to awesome once normal looking insectoid creatures. 
Either way! Here are some monsters~

Kinda played on colors, while playing around with the Moebius style of artwork.

Gradients are fun, hash marks...not so much. I think most of my time was spent doing linework. All and all, I think I'm done with this one. I really don't want to work on these sculpts any longer.

Let us move on to something else~

Next assignment should be something about environments. Or procedural mock ups. Something along those lines. Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment