Monday, September 28, 2015

Be Prepared

For a scarred up bipedal starfish!

Hey, looks like another assignment done. Or at least sculpting part is.

This guy here has no official name, though, like the one that was modeled, I shall call him Bruce.

Bruce here is a decent aged creature that works along side a fish-like creature on the battlefield
.
I think he's working a little too much around those canons, don't you think?


Look at those scares on his face. Those burns (or at least it'll look more like burns once it's colored). 



He looks pretty neat, right? 

But this isn't his final design. Though not too different from this one, it gives the guy a bit more of a kick. 





Now looking at it away from the program, it kinda seems like I should put something more towards his backside. It kinda looks a bit bland. But then, I shouldn't go overboard. He is a fleshy character after all. 

Either way, I think he looks pretty good. I think, maybe, his teeth are my favorite part. I don't know, came out different than the concept art, but looks so good. xDD


Anyone else get the feeling this starfish is a little young? It must be those tiny teeth, he's probably adolescent at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment