Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Common Core: Art

Play With Photoshop!
Sounds fun, doesn't it? 
Objective: To play around with the program. Do whatever you want and try out all of the brushes provided. 
Photoshop is one of my favorite programs to create art in. Actually, I frequently draw in Photoshop for both commissions and personal works on my DeviantArt account (as well as for work related materials). So this assignment was a great way to just mess around with colors and brushes and see what happens.


The image above is what happens when you just want to mess around and not think for once. It's essentially what you do when you have Art Block guys and gals~! This here image I only thought about the colors I would use, the rest just happened while messing with the different brushes and settings in Photoshop CC 2015. I don't think I missed any of them to be honest. 


FYI: Love purple, hence the color choices. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment