Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Core Art - Let's Model

Low Poly Style!

This little guy here is referred to as Bruce to me, Carl for others, and Kevin to the rest. Don't ask, I don't know.

In all truth, he has no name, so I guess I will continue to call him Bruce until his true name emerges. Anyway, this guy here is a companion "monster" to another monster, as funny as that sounds. Moving from quick concept art to now modeling, we get a taste and practice of more 3D modeling, which has been the most fun I have had in Maya lately.

With all of the technical errors, crashes, and Maya not doing exactly as it is supposed to, sitting back and just building a model last minute was somehow relaxing.



He's pretty smooth on Smooth Mode, which is awesome. 
To be honest, I'm quite surprised it came out this well. He should look even better in color. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment